Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Meet the Robinsons Update

I'm starting to see more and more ads for MTR but it still hasn't met the promotion blitz of TMNT which is a much lower budget film. We'll find out in a few short weeks if MTR is successful or not. I'm proud to have worked on this movie and I think it's very good. I just hope Pixar sees that too. The ads that I see don't do it much justice. Last word on American Dog (it's not even called that anymore) is that I can start work around October. The truth is, I'm thinking seriously about leaving film and going into the gaming industry. It's a very tough decision because Disney has been a great company to work for. The layoffs are what has stumped me about them and it's going to be hard to trust them in the future. I'll always feel like they will get rid of me or any other person that's paid well, no matter the talent level, with little regard to the person. It's a big company and they worry about bottom line not employee's or their families. It's the reason that we have the Animation Union to protect us. I didn't understand why we were in a union when I was working for Disney... now I know. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger 3DBurke said...

I'm really excited about MTR. I'm surprised Disney isn't promoting this movie more.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home