Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Lazy Days


Merry Christmas! Not much happening on the job front with most people being off this week. I did "meet and greet" quicky interviews last week with a whole bunch of companies including Pixar, Sony, ILM, EA, Orphanage and Laika. Some of the better companies sounded promising so hopefully I'll hear something back in the coming weeks.

This week I've been going to Christmas parties and sleeping in late. Lazy days for sure. Once again, I didn't get home for Christmas. My family sent a gift basket of goodies that I'm still going through. It's storming out right now, which is super rare for Southern California and I have a dinner to go to tonight in Santa Monica. It's still a bit early so maybe it will clear up before long. Hope the holiday season finds everyone well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home