Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Transformers!


I talked to Digital Domain today and will be having a second interview to work on the Transformers movie. I wanna wait for the offer but I can't help but be a bit excited about it. I also got an offer from Vanguard Films to work on Space Chimp. Those guys are in Vancouver which is suppose to be a great city... but Canada? Seriously. I'm from Florida. Can I really handle Canada? The crazy thing is, I might actually get to work on both films because of the schedules. I should know this week.

3 Comments:

Blogger tomsaville said...

definitely keep us posted, Tom. That'd be pretty rad to work on both. You can work in Canada for a few months....i guess. :)

10:37 PM  
Blogger 3DBurke said...

Nice! I'll have to live vicariously through you on this gig if you get it.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

No, you can't handle Canada. You gotta have some stones to be able to handle it... that's why they only let only one out of eleven people on this continent to live there ;)

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home