Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Transformers!


I talked to Digital Domain today and will be having a second interview to work on the Transformers movie. I wanna wait for the offer but I can't help but be a bit excited about it. I also got an offer from Vanguard Films to work on Space Chimp. Those guys are in Vancouver which is suppose to be a great city... but Canada? Seriously. I'm from Florida. Can I really handle Canada? The crazy thing is, I might actually get to work on both films because of the schedules. I should know this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger tom said...

definitely keep us posted, Tom. That'd be pretty rad to work on both. You can work in Canada for a few months....i guess. :)

10:37 PM  
Blogger 3DBurke said...

Nice! I'll have to live vicariously through you on this gig if you get it.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home