Sunday, December 10, 2006

Who Gets the Axe?


The topic on everyone's mind here at the studio is who goes and who stays. The answer will come with a phone call just one day away. They are calling it "Black Tuesday". The day 20% of Disney Feature Animation gets laid off. What I have going in my favor? I'm fast, I'm good and I'm fun to work with. What I have going against me? I'm new! I just celebrated my one year mark at Disney last week. There are people in shot finaling with 10+ years in. I'm not saying it's definite but there is a fair chance I will be one of the unfortunate come Tuesday. I'm not bitter. Quite the opposite. I'm looking forward to some fantastic opportunities coming my way in the near future. More on that to come... first thing's first. What will happen on Tuesday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home