Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Best 360 Game to Date!


I'm a typical adult gamer in that I will play a game for a weekend and consider it a good game. Every so often I get a game that snags me for more than that. Something that I can come back to time and again. Until now, the Xbox 360 has not produced this game for me but Just Cause from Avalanche Studios and Eidos Inc. has changed all that. This game kicks arse! Imagine GTA with a purpose. Causing mayhem to overturn a government on a not-so-small island with absolutely beautiful graphics. This game does a really good job handling LoD (Level of Detail). Up close there are lots of pretty things to look at with no loading for new areas. Don't know how they do it but I like it! Like GTA, you can take any vehicle you see and wreak havok or you can get missions that will help destabilize the island and overthrow the current government. Play it. Love it. I give it 4 Kung Fu kicks and a Karate chop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home